Alpek is Mexico’s largest petrochemical company and the second largest in Latin America.
• Operating in two business segments: Polyester, and Plastics and Chemicals.
• North America’s leading integrated polyester producer.
• Only manufacturer of polypropylene and caprolactam in Mexico.
• Operates the largest expandable polystyrene (EPS) plant in the Americas.
• 16 plants and 4,550 employees in Mexico, the United States and Argentina.
• 90% of Alpek’s products used for food, beverage and consumer goods packaging.
• Listed on the Mexican Stock Exchange since April 2012.