NOTE: In this annual report, monetary figures are expressed in nominal Mexican pesos ($) and in nominal dollars (US $) unless otherwise specified. The financial information for 2014, 2013 and 2012 was prepared in accordance with IFRS, in eect in Mexico since January 2012.
Conversions from pesos to dollars were made using the weighted average exchange rate of the period in which the transactions were carried
out. The percentage variations between 2014 and 2013 are expressed in nominal terms.
1) EBITDA = Operating income plus depreciation, amortization and impairment of non-current assets.
2) Attributable to the controlling interest.
3) Based on the weighted average number of outstanding shares (2,118 million shares).
4) Based on the number of outstanding shares (2,118 million shares).
5) Dollars or pesos per share, accordingly.